Breaking News

Di’Ja shares first ever photo of her husband and son

Mavin Record’s potential Sony Music Act, Di’Ja, seems to have gone into hibernation mode ever since she gave birth to her first child. For a while now, all we’ve been hearing from Mavin Records revolves around Inyanya, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, and Tiwa Savage. It’s beginning to seem like Di’Ja isn’t part of the crew anymore, but she is. After a long period of silence, the acclaimed most decent female Nigerian music act has given fans a little to talk about her.

The Globacom ambassador and Marvin artiste, Hadiza Salma Blell aka Di’ja, has now reached his fans with photos of her husband and her baby boy on her IG page and wrote:

“In 2015, I became a wife. In 2016, I became a mother. In 2017, we are all alive and well and ready to kick ass. I want to thank @bighstudios for giving us amazing pictures with our families and friends, @mamzabeauty and @adunola, for dolling me up on our wedding day, @maureen_oooo for creating all 4 outfits and change of clothes. To my wedding decorator, you created a fairytale environment. My family, friends, and @mavinrecords for all the support! Thank you all for your kindness and respect. Ma shaaAllah. I love my life anytime I’m with you. To my fans, thank you.”

No comments

Drop your comments here. Let us know what's your take on this post