Breaking News

WWE Star Roman Reigns Reveals He beat Cancer And He’ll Be Returning To The Ring




Syngossip news
WWE Star Roman Reigns Reveals He beat Cancer And He’ll Be Returning To The Ring



It gave me a new opportunity and it gave me a new purpose.”
Fans were so excited to learn that Roman 

would recover and be back to wrestling soon. He hasn’t given an official return date quite yet, but fans are hoping to see him return in time for WrestleMania, which takes place April 7 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
Check out the video for more on the emotional moment.
Four months ago, Roman Reigns appeared on World Wrestling Entertainment’s Monday Night Raw with some scary news.


Ten years after beating cancer, the champion wrestler announced that his leukemia had returned.


Roman, whose real name is Leati Joseph Anoaʻi, first battled leukemia at the age of 22. He beat the disease but lost out on the football career he’d once thought would be his future. When football was no longer an option, he turned to wrestling. Over the years, Roman has risen through the ranks to become one of the top talents in the WWE. His cancer’s return came just as he had won the championship title.


But on this week’s episode of Raw, Roman returned with far better news. His cancer has gone into remission. He thanked fans for their outpouring of support and
explained what a difference it made to him: “I’m not going to lie — before my announcement in October I was terrified. I was scared. I was insecure. And I didn’t really know if I wanted to share that secret with the world. That overwhelming support that you gave me, it gave me strength, it gave me new life.


It gave me a new opportunity and it gave me a new purpose.”
Fans were so excited to learn that Roman would recover and be back to wrestling soon. He hasn’t given an official return date quite yet, but fans are hoping to see him return in time for WrestleMania, which takes place April 7 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
Check out the video for more on the emotional moment.





No comments

Drop your comments here. Let us know what's your take on this post